Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“SEG is a team of bright individuals who each bring unique and diverse perspectives. Every day poses new opportunities to learn. I feel very fortunate to develop relationships in the software industry and play a role in the stories of these intelligent and innovative companies.”
Brandon is involved in client development and deal execution at SEG. He identifies and monitors potential clients, conducts industry and financial market research, develops financial and valuation models, and provides additional support on deal execution. Brandon values developing close client relationships and works to foster a positive environment and, ultimately, smooth client engagements. Prior to joining SEG, Brandon was an Assurance Senior at Ernst & Young.
Brandon enjoys basketball (Laker Nation!), traveling, eating, fishing, and partaking in various other outdoor activities. On the weekends, he may be found on a golf course enjoying the sport and weather.
- Joining the SEG team and immediately adding value to the deal execution team.
- Providing financial statement audits for public and private clients in the medical devices, biotechnology, software, and sports & entertainment industries at Ernst & Young.
- Executing an IPO audit of a San Diego-based, pre-revenue biotechnology company and tested accounts including fixed assets, prepaids, clinical trial accruals, equity, and liability accounts.
- Training and coaching new and existing employees on audit procedures and client communications.
- Graduating from the University of San Diego with a double major in Finance and Accountancy.
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Accountancy
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance