Molly has been the driving force in SEG’s marketing initiatives since 2017. She is responsible for architecting marketing campaigns and content strategy to increase SEG’s brand awareness, generate new opportunities, and support client success.
That includes working with in-house experts to develop research reports on the SaaS public market and M&A activity, educational resources, webinars, and client testimonial videos.
As the marketing team grows and as the marketing industry evolves, she embraces the challenge of finding new ways to reach new prospects and provide more meaningful interactions with the SEG team.
- Launching new branding guidelines and a website to better reflect SEG’s competitive differentiators and core values
- Seeking out opportunities that resulted in SEG being featured in numerous publications, including TechCrunch, Financial Times and MarketWatch
- Working with the SEG team to publish monthly, quarterly, and annual reports based on original research
Molly is skilled in branding, content marketing, email marketing, public relations, social media, and video production. She graduated from the University of San Diego with a bachelor’s degree in economics and a minor in business administration.
Molly enjoys hiking, camping, and exploring San Diego, as well as traveling with her husband.
- University of San Diego, B.A., Economics
- Minor in Business Administration