software equity group team
Noah Dickinson, Associate
SEG brings a unique approach to M&A advisory. I am thankful for the opportunity to work alongside software founders to help them achieve their goals and watch their businesses continue to grow after a successful transaction.”
As an associate, Noah is responsible for analyzing financial data for prospective clients, conducting industry and financial market research, developing financial and valuation models, and supporting deal execution.
His background in finance and economics, including his studies of game theory, formed the foundations for his career in mid-market software M&A. Prior to joining SEG, he delivered a data analytics presentation to the management team at Tesla to help the company optimize sales efficiency.
Noah’s deal contributions include:
- CallPotential’s Acquisition by Storable, bringing together two industry leaders and offering self-storage operators access to a unified platform that streamlines their operations and enhances the tenant experience.
- The acquisition of Energy Profiles Limited (EPL) by Dude Solutions, bringing a strategic buyer to an established cloud-based provider of energy and sustainability data management, ESG reporting and predictive analytics for commercial real estate companies.
- SightPlan’s acquisition by SmartRent, combining two intelligent solutions for property owners and residents into one comprehensive platform
- The acquisition of AutoMon by Government Brands, bringing AutoMon’s cloud-based case management solutions to the leading provider of government SaaS solutions and integrated payment solutions
Noah’s knack for critical thinking, attention to detail, and commitment to personal relationships help him ensure his clients are always poised for success throughout every aspect of the transaction.
Noah is an avid college football fan, loves listening to everything from classic rock to reggae, and is always trying new foods in the kitchen. In his free time, he enjoys exploring San Diego’s outdoors, from the beach to the golf course.
- University of San Diego, B.B.A., Finance
- Magna Cum Laude
- University of San Diego, B.A., Economics
- Magna Cum Laude