- OmniUpdate is the leading web content management system (CMS) provider for higher education.
- The Company’s platform enables colleges and universities to improve engagement with prospects, students, and alumni by keeping their digital presences fresh, accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with government accessibility regulations.
- Headquarters: Camarillo, CA
- Destiny Solutions is the leading student lifecycle management solution provider for continuing education and other non-traditional higher education students. The Company is based in Toronto, Canada. SEG advised Destiny Solutions on its investment from The Riverside Company in 2018 (view transaction).
- The Riverside Company, a global private equity firm focused on making control and non-control investments in growing businesses, facilitated the merger. The Company is based in New York City, NY & Cleveland, OH.
- The combined company represents the most innovative and comprehensive suite of digital marketing solutions in the higher education market, offering higher education’s first cloud-based, end-to-end student digital engagement platform, including best-in-class website management and marketing tools, student lifecycle management, curriculum management, course catalog, payment processing, real-time reporting, and business intelligence.
- Backed by The Riverside Company, the combined entity brings together over 450 college and university customers and more than 100,000 higher education processionals using the solutions daily, plus an extensive network of partner relationships.
- The combination will help higher education institutions serve students better and market more effectively across the spectrum, from non-traditional continuing education students to traditional matriculating students. The Riverside Company will expand the product offering and cross-sell complementary functionality between the two companies’ customer bases to provide them an even stronger value proposition.