Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“SEG brings a comprehensive and energized approach to M&A advisory services, with experienced individuals working passionately to provide unparalleled services to software companies from all ends of the spectrum. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn about such incredible businesses, and to help their owners achieve their goals.”
Noah is highly active in the business development and prospect outreach efforts at SEG. He researches, identifies, and monitors potential clients through product and financial analysis. Noah also assists in creating pitch decks and presentations for prospects. He is currently a sophomore studying Finance and Economics at the University of San Diego.
- Joining the SEG team as an intern during his sophomore year
- Working on a consulting project for Tesla Motors through USD’s Student International Business Council
- Member of USD Honors Program
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance and Economics, Minor in Business Analytics (pursuing)
- School of Business First Honors