Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“Every day at SEG is an exciting experience delving into unique software companies in an ever-evolving industry. It is a special opportunity to be able to learn from driven, bright individuals at SEG daily while ultimately working towards assisting our remarkable clients on achieving their goals.”
Lamson is involved in client development and deal execution at SEG. He identifies and monitors potential clients, conducts industry and financial market research, develops financial and valuation models, and provides additional support on deal execution. He applies his passion, natural curiosity, and strong attention to detail to help clients identify new insights into their software business. Prior to joining SEG, Lamson was an Assurance Senior at Ernst & Young.
Outside of work, Lamson enjoys playing tennis and basketball, reading comic books, and trying all the burritos San Diego has to offer.
- Obtaining a Certified Public Accountant license in California.
- Leading multiple financial statement audit teams for both public and private clients in the biotechnology, real estate, and medical devices sectors at Ernst & Young.
- Designing new analytics testing approach over leasing revenue stream for Fortune 250 client, which led to a reduction of ~80 audit hours compared to the prior year.
- Training and coaching new and existing employees on audit procedures and client communications.
- Graduating from the University of San Diego with a double major in Finance and Accountancy.
- University of San Diego, Bachelor in Accountancy
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude