Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“My colleagues and I are always working together to deliver the best outcome for our clients while building strong relationships within the software community.”
Karam is a deal lead and spearheads all aspects of client engagements and transactions. Karam’s determination and compassion are second to none. With each project, she demonstrates her strong work ethic, attention to detail, and inquisitive nature to facilitate the best outcome for her clients while running a smooth process.
Karam’s deal contributions include: Buildout’s Investment from The Riverside Company, Investor Management Services (IMS) Acquisition by RealPage, ManagerPlus Acquisition by iOffice, Rentlytics Acquisition by RealPage, LeaseLabs Acquisition by RealPage.
Karam enjoys playing and watching basketball (LAKERS!), traveling, and trying out new restaurants. Karam is fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Karam has been an invaluable member of the team since 2016.
- Leading Buildout’s successful investment from The Riverside Company, and the successful sales of Investor Management Services (IMS) to RealPage, ManagerPlus to iOffice, Rentlytics to RealPage, and LeaseLabs to RealPage.
- Recruiting a driven team of analysts and interns, and providing guidance and mentorship through their first year.
- Volunteering and contributing to various non-profit organizations, including one supporting children’s healthcare and education abroad.
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Accountancy, Minor in Law & Ethics
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance, Minor in Supply Chain Management