Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“SEG’s team is full of inspirational and diligent individuals that work together to bring superlative M&A advisory services to exceptional software companies. Our team works collectively and efficiently on every project to achieve our client’s goals and create lasting relationships.”
Javier assists in all aspects of SEG’s business, from client development to closing client engagements. He identifies and monitors potential clients, conducts industry and financial market research, develops financial and valuation models, and provides additional support on deal execution. Javier is currently a Senior studying Finance and Business Analytics at the University of San Diego.
Outside of work, Javier is a well-known DJ and produces electronic music. He has been fortunate to travel worldwide and perform internationally and is humbled to be part of the music industry.
- Joining the SEG team as an intern during the Junior year of his collegiate career.
- Experience in fixed income and equity trading with multiple institutions and private clients from the U.S and Latin American regions.
- Co-Founding an entrepreneurial venture in the music industry and successfully sold his portion of the partnership to an interested party.
- Participating in business valuation projects at the University of San Diego.
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance, Minor in Business Analytics (pursuing).
- Awarded Trustee Scholarship for excellence in academics.