Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
Executive Vice President
“Every day at SEG is inspirational. We get to form relationships with successful entrepreneurs and learn how their businesses are solving unique challenges through the use of technology.”
Kris provides key guidance to active and prospective clients considering a strategic exit or private equity investment. He’s met with thousands of B2B Software / SaaS entrepreneurs over the past 15 years and takes pride in forming enduring relationships with software executives in an effort to help them successfully reach their strategic goals. In addition, Kris oversees SEG’s broader business development and research efforts.
Outside of work, Kris enjoys golfing and spending time outdoors with family.
- Developed unique pattern recognition for identifying attractive and salable B2B SaaS companies that has driven SEG clients to successfully transact at a rate nearly double that of the broader industry.
- Responsible for bringing on board dozens of SEG clients that have gone on to become enthusiastic references / advocates for SEG.
- Proud to have played a critical role in carving out SEG’s industry leading position within key B2B SaaS segments.
- Experience in both deal execution and business development.
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., Economics, Provost’s Honors