Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
Director of Business Development
“The team here at Software Equity Group is amazing and extremely talented. As a 20+ year retired Navy SEAL, I’m well-qualified in identifying world-class teams. I have found it here at SEG and strive to uphold and further strengthen this hard-earned reputation.”
Jeff is integral in the business development efforts at SEG. He is the key liaison between SEG, private equity investors, and their portfolio companies. A natural people-person, Jeff is dedicated to cultivating lasting relationships within the intersection of finance and technology. Jeff has an MBA from the University of Southern California (USC) and is officially retired from the U.S. Navy.
Jeff is rarely seen sitting still and loves to spend time with his wife and three kids. He can be found traveling the world, camping, hiking, snowboarding, working on cars, or discussing random trivia and music with his friends and family.
- Decorated 20+ year Navy SEAL Veteran. Awarded two Navy Commendation medals, one with “V” device for valor in combat.
- MBA from University of Southern California (USC).
- Leading collaboration with the Navy SEALs and Boy Scouts of San Diego to create a new patch, earned by completing a strict Navy SEAL physical challenge.
- University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, M.B.A.
- University of Charleston West Virginia, B.S. in Organizational Leadership