Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“Everybody at SEG brings a unique perspective to the table, and every day presents a new opportunity to learn from the experienced members of the team. We are grateful to work with unique software companies and the passionate people behind them.”
Greg plays an integral part in client development and deal execution. He is passionate about learning and enjoys collaborating with founders and operators to best position their businesses and drive value in the marketplace. Greg is a problem-solver and aims to minimize friction throughout client engagements so clients can focus on what they do best: creating incredible software businesses!
Greg’s deal contributions include: OfficeSpace Software Investment from Resurgens Technology Partners, MoxiWorks Investment from Vector Capital, MACH Energy Acquisition by iES, ManagerPlus Acquisition by iOffice, and Happy Software Acquisition by MRI Software.
Greg enjoys spending time on the golf course, playing piano, trying new hot sauces, and cheering on Colorado sports teams.
- Working with the OfficeSpace Software team to secure investment from Resurgens Technology Partners within 6 months of joining as a full-time analyst.
- Interning with SEG for over two years during undergrad, leading multiple aspects of deal execution for 5+ clients that transacted during that time.
- Passing CFA Level I Exam
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance and Business Economics, Minors in Spanish and Math; summa cum laude
- University of San Diego, School of Business Valedictorian
- Phi Beta Kappa, Beta Gamma Sigma