Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“At SEG, we work together as a team, always pushing one another to improve. We are all constantly striving to utilize our combined decades of knowledge and expertise to exceed our clients’ expectations.”
Diamond manages all aspects of client engagements and transactions. A rare talent combining intellectual curiosity, a get-it-done attitude, and client empathy, Diamond’s contributions to SEG are many. Her prowess, tenacity, and results-oriented mindset have been emulated through her work and successful client outcomes.
Diamond’s deal contributions include: OmniUpdate Merger with Destiny Solutions, MoxiWorks Investment from Vector Capital, MACH Energy Acquisition by iES, iOFFICE Acquisition by Waud Capital, TeamSupport Investment from Level Equity, StreamSend Acquisition by j2 Global, Tenmast Software Acquisition by MRI, Datalliance Acquisition by TrueCommerce, HomeTrak Acquisition by ClearCare, and iLab Solutions Acquisition by Agilent Technologies.
Diamond is involved in student enrichment programs with local universities, passionate about women’s empowerment causes, enjoys exploring new cuisines and experiences through travel, and is a certified yoga instructor.
- Joining SEG in 2014, Diamond’s M&A deal experience is beyond her years.
- Leading successful sales of OmniUpdate to Destiny Solutions, MoxiWorks to Vector Capital, MACH Energy to iES, iOFFICE to Waud Capital, TeamSupport’s investment from Level Equity, StreamSend to j2 Global, Tenmast Software to MRI, Datalliance to TrueCommerce, HomeTrak to ClearCare, and iLab Solutions to Agilent Technologies.
- Recruiting and overseeing the development of a super star team of analysts.
- Actively contributing as a representative of the University of San Diego’s Economics Advisory Board.
- Being invited to participate in multiple speaking events to foster career enrichment at local universities.
- University of San Diego, B.A. Economics, Minor in Accounting
- Dean’s List and Presidential Scholar