Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“At SEG it is my privilege to work with a select group of intelligent, dedicated & intuitive individuals. We partner with our clients to assist them in making smart strategic decisions through uncompromising integrity, trust, and personalized service.”
Carter is highly active in the business development and prospect outreach efforts at SEG. He researches, identifies, and monitors potential clients through product and financial analysis. Carter also assists in creating pitch decks and presentations for prospects. He is currently a sophomore studying Finance and Computer Science at the University of San Diego.
- Joining the SEG team as an intern during his sophomore year
- Working on a consulting project for Ziobaffa, an International wine company, through the Student International Business Council
- Member of the Alcalá Club, a service organization of men and women who work with the president of the University of San Diego as official representatives of the university
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance (pursuing)
- University of San Diego, B.S in Computer Science (pursuing)
- Dean’s List