Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“We are fortunate to work at the intersection of our passions: technology, strategy and finance. We’re equally passionate about exceeding client’s expectations and turning their goals into reality.”
Brad applies his diverse and unique background spanning nearly 25 years in software engineering, product management, finance, and strategy to achieve stellar outcomes for shareholders. As Partner, Brad’s responsibilities include serving as deal-lead, relationship management, business development, and firm management. When leading deals, Brad focuses on thoughtful positioning of his clients against the marketplace, including developing compelling growth ahead strategies, running well orchestrated and aggressive processes, and problem solving when faced with difficult situations. Consistent with SEG’s values across the board, Brad’s goal for every transaction is to provide a high degree of professionalism, transparency, and to exceed clients’ expectations on every level.
Brad enjoys a wide range of activities including spending time with his three kids, surfing, reading nonfiction books, listening to a wide array of music, (poorly) playing guitar, exercising, and enjoying great local restaurants with friends and family.
- Strong experience with both private equity recaps and strategic acquisitions.
- Led some of the highest multiple transactions in respective verticals.
- Closed a strategic acquisition for a client at a valuation 70%+ higher than the valuations they received only one year earlier.
- Increased initial strategic acquisition offers nearly 50% for a client driven through the course of negotiations by creating a competitive process, thoughtful guidance, and advice to our client and strong negotiation with various buyers.
- Key member of a team that launched the first video phone experience in the U.S. market. Significant leadership roles in the Company which raised over $100 million in venture capital, acquired three companies, was acquired, and its parent company went IPO.
- Original member of the engineering team at a start-up company that built one of the world’s first VOIP telephony systems and successfully deployed it in emerging countries.
- UCLA Anderson School of Management, MBA
- Venture Fellow
- Anderson Student Asset Management Fellow
- UC San Diego, M.S., Electrical Engineering
- UC San Diego, B.S., Computer Engineering