Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“We are fortunate to work at the intersection of our passions: technology, strategy and finance. We’re equally passionate about exceeding client’s expectations and turning their goals into reality.”
Brad applies his diverse and unique background spanning nearly 20 years in software engineering, product management, private equity and finance to achieve stellar outcomes for shareholders. As Partner, Brad’s responsibilities include serving as deal-lead, relationship management, business development and firm management. He artfully positions companies against the marketplace, manages the team, and negotiates with prospective buyers through closing. Brad’s goal for every transaction is to exceed clients’ expectations on every level.
- Closing a strategic acquisition for a client at a valuation 70%+ higher than the valuations they received only one year earlier.
- Increasing initial strategic acquisition offers nearly 50% for a client driven through the course of negotiations by creating a competitive process, thoughtful guidance and advice to our client and strong negotiation with various buyers.
- Key member of a team that launched the first video phone experience in the U.S. market. Significant leadership roles in the Company which raised over $100 million in venture capital, was acquired, and its parent company went IPO.
- Original member of the engineering team at a start-up company that built one of the world’s first VOIP telephony systems and successfully deployed it in emerging countries.
- UCLA Anderson School of Management, MBA
- Venture Fellow
- Anderson Student Asset Management Fellow
- UC San Diego, M.S., Electrical Engineering
- UC San Diego, B.S., Computer Engineering