Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“At SEG, I am surrounded by unique and driven individuals dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals. I feel fortunate to grow alongside this passionate team and create relationships with inspiring entrepreneurs in finance and technology.”
Armin is involved in the business development and prospect outreach efforts at SEG. He researches, identifies, and monitors potential clients through product and financial analysis. Armin is currently a Sophomore studying Computer Science and Finance at the University of San Diego.
In his free time, Armin competes in tennis tournaments, enjoys playing Poker with friends, and loves traveling the world.
- Experience in coding and creating projects in Python, Java, C, and C++.
- Joining the SEG team as an intern during the Sophomore year of his collegiate career.
- Sales experience for a company that helps small businesses grow their online platforms.
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance (pursuing)
- University of San Diego, B.S in Computer Science (pursuing)
- Presidential Scholarship Award, Dean’s List First Honors