Kris Beible discusses real estate software M&A including activity by sector, deal volume, valuation comps, and interesting themes. Highlights Include:
- Strong historical growth with real estate M&A transactions reaching 122 deals in 2019
- Private equity firms drive the majority of real estate M&A deals
- MRI Software and RealPage are the most acquisitive buyers in the segment
- Internet of things (IoT), tenant engagement, artificial intelligence (AI), analytics, and international expansion drive activity
- Real estate M&A valuations outperform the overall SaaS M&A industry
Please see our 2019 Real Estate Software M&A Update and Vendor Ecosystem for more insights into the space.