Gartner once noted, “Enterprise collaboration is being transformed by the nexus of mobile, social, cloud and data.” Traditional meeting and learning spaces are at the center of this dramatic transformation, created by the discontinuity between two massive markets: mobility/bring your own device (BYOD) and conference room technology.
Mersive is revolutionizing traditional meeting and learning spaces and dramatically improving enterprise collaboration and productivity with Solstice, the Company’s industry leading suite of wireless collaboration solutions. Since the launch of Solstice, Mersive experienced exponential growth and secured 4,000+ customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100 companies. Solstice empowers these organizations to easily share and control any amount of content from laptops and mobile devices to the meeting room display, unleashing the power of applications and devices and changing how industry leaders worldwide work and learn.
- Mersive Technologies is a leading provider of enterprise wireless collaboration software.
- Solstice, Mersive’s suite of content sharing collaboration software, transforms ordinary meeting spaces with secure, enterprise-ready collaboration that drives better meeting results & ROI.
- Headquarters: Denver, CO
- OpenGate Capital is a global private equity firm specializing in the acquisition and operation of businesses to create new value through operational improvements, innovation and growth.
- Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
- Since launching Solstice, Mersive has experienced exponential growth driven by both new and existing customers of all sizes across the world.
- The growth investment by OpenGate Capital will provide Mersive with the operational expertise and capital needed to scale.
- The acquisition aligns with OpenGate Capital’s interest in tech-related opportunities following their investment in Getronics in 2016.