- MACH Energy is a provider of industry leading energy management solutions for the commercial real estate industry. The platform enables property managers, operators, engineers, and owners to efficiently manage energy and water use, reduce costs, and improve work efficiency.
- MACH’s intuitive analytics, enterprise reporting, and utility customer engagement tools help save building personnel and owners time and money and increase ENERGY STAR scores.
- Headquarters: Oakland, CA
- Integrated Energy Services (“iES”) is a provider of grid relationship management software and demand response services to large commercial energy consumers. iES is backed by private equity firm, Gainline Capital Partners.
- Headquarters: New York City, NY
- The combination of MACH’s business intelligence and analytics tools and iES’s grid relationship management solutions will create an industry leading platform that increases building efficiency and net operating income while improving the resiliency and reliability of the power grid.
- Alongside iES’s growth trajectory, MACH’s strong reputation and national footprint will accelerate the combined company’s future growth.
- The transaction further supports Gainline Capital Partners as it continues to leverage technology to address key environmental, social, and governance (ESG) initiatives in the market.