Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“Working at SEG is being part of a large, eclectic family. My colleagues, clients, prospects and others I communicate with are uniformly focused on building value for software companies.”
Karam is involved in the full-continuum of all aspects of SEG’s business, from client development through closing client engagements. She creates offering memorandums; conducts industry and financial market research; develops financial and valuation models; and handles communications with clients. Karam is fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Solely managing most stages of a transaction, from the assimilation of marketing materials and related financial models and valuation analysis to directly communicating with potential investors and strategic acquirers.
- Graduating from college in four years with two Bachelor Degrees.
- Joining the SEG team as an intern during junior year of college.
- CFA Level I Candidate.
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Accountancy, Minor in Law & Ethics
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance, Minor in Supply Chain Management