Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“Working at SEG is being part of a large, eclectic family. My colleagues, clients, prospects and others I communicate with are uniformly focused on building value for software companies.”
Karam is a key contributor to SEG’s business development efforts, industry research reports, financial modeling and creation of offering materials. She identifies, contacts and screens prospective clients; conducts industry and financial market research; communicates with prospects and clients; and, authors SEG’s Software Industry Valuation and M&A Reports. Karam is fluent in both Arabic and English and previously worked for Ernst & Young in the Middle East.
- Helping to create some of SEG’s most widely-read research reports.
- Pursuing a CFA and while working and attending college.
- Graduating from college in four years with two Bachelor Degrees.
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Accountancy, Minor in Law & Ethics
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance, Minor in Supply Chain Management