Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“Everybody at SEG brings a unique perspective to the table, and every day presents a new opportunity to learn from the experienced members of the team. We are grateful to work with unique software companies and the passionate people behind them.”
Greg is involved in the full-continuum of SEG’s business, from client development through closing client engagements. He helps draft offering memorandums, conducts industry and financial market research, develops financial and valuation models, and provides additional support on buyer outreach and deal execution. Greg is a junior pursuing a Finance and Business Economics degree at the University of San Diego.
- Joined the SEG team as an intern after his sophomore year at USD
- Interned at Tetuan Valley, a startup accelerator at Google’s Campus Madrid
- Member of USD’s Investment Banking Club, 2018 IFSA Global Case Competition Semifinalist
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance, Minor in Math (pursuing)
- University of San Diego, B.A. in Business Economics, Minor in Spanish (pursuing)
- Dean’s List First Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa (Junior Year Inductee)