Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“At SEG, we work together as a team, always pushing one another to improve. This results in a collaborative and fruitful environment for us, as well as for our clients.”
Diamond assists with all aspects of client engagements, research and business development. She identifies, contacts and screens prospective clients; performs industry and financial market research; prepares offering decks; develops financial and valuation models, communicates with clients, and researches and authors SEG research reports. Diamond is very active in the community, volunteering at charities focused on at-risk youth, homelessness and animals.
- Getting hired by SEG as an intern following my sophomore year in college. Becoming one of only 2 or 3 interns in SEG’s 25 year history to be offered a full-time position upon graduation.
- Early in my career at SEG, working on one of the firm’s most successful recent transactions from prospecting through exit. I screened the company, assisted in signing them as a client, prepared the offering deck and participated in the marketing and closing process.
- Drafting SEG’s Software Industry Valuation and M&A Reports as an intern then given full publishing responsibility as an analyst. The reports are read by over 15,000 software industry professionals located worldwide.
- Working on five transactions across five different software industry sectors during my first two years at SEG.
- University of San Diego, B.A. Economics, Minor in Accounting, Dean’s List, Presidential Scholar