Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“Working at SEG is being part of a large, eclectic family. My colleagues, clients, prospects and others I communicate with are uniformly focused on building value for software companies.”
Karam assists in all aspects of client engagements and is a contributor to SEG’s business development efforts. She creates offering memorandums; conducts industry and financial market research; develops financial and valuation models; communicates with prospects and clients; and identifies, contacts and screens prospective clients. Karam is fluent in both Arabic and English and previously worked for Ernst & Young in the Middle East.
- Helping to create some of SEG’s most widely-read research reports.
- Graduating from college in four years with two Bachelor Degrees.
- Pursuing a CFA while working and attending college.
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Accountancy, Minor in Law & Ethics
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance, Minor in Supply Chain Management