Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“Everybody at SEG brings a unique perspective to the table, and every day presents a new opportunity to learn from the experienced members of the team. We are grateful to work with unique software companies and the passionate people behind them.”
Greg is highly active in the business development and prospect outreach efforts at SEG. He researches, identifies, and monitors potential clients through product and financial analysis. Greg also assists in creating pitch decks and presentations for prospects. During his sophomore year, he interned while abroad in Spain and is a currently a junior performing economics research at the University of San Diego.
- Joining the SEG team as an intern after his sophomore year
- Interning at Tetuan Valley, a startup accelerator at Google’s Campus Madrid
- Directorship holder in Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity
- University of San Diego, B.B.A in Finance, Minor in Math (pursuing)
- University of San Diego, B.A. in Economics, Minor in Spanish (pursuing)
- Dean’s List First Honors