Our goal is to fulfill your goals through a highly-successful transaction.
“At SEG, we work together as a team, always pushing one another to improve. This results in a collaborative and fruitful environment for us, as well as for our clients.”
Diamond assists with all aspects of client engagements and transactions. She prepares offering memorandums; performs industry and financial market research; develops financial and valuation models; and communicates with clients. Diamond is very active in the community, volunteering at charities focused on at-risk youth, homelessness and animals.
- Getting hired by SEG as an intern following her sophomore year in college. Becoming one of only 2 interns in SEG’s 25 year history to be offered a full-time position upon graduation.
- Working on one of the firm’s most successful recent transactions from prospecting through exit early in her career at SEG. She screened the company, assisted in signing them as a client, prepared the offering deck and participated in the marketing and closing process.
- Drafting SEG’s Software Industry Valuation and M&A Reports as an intern, then given full publishing responsibility as an analyst. The reports are read by over 15,000 software industry professionals located worldwide.
- Working on five transactions across five different software industry sectors during her first two years at SEG.
- University of San Diego, B.A. Economics, Minor in Accounting, Dean’s List, Presidential Scholar