According to Gartner, worldwide CRM software (which includes Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service) was the largest software market in 2017 and accounted for $39.5B in revenue. Furthermore, Gartner projected this category to be the largest market in 2018, and the fastest growing software market with a growth rate of 16%.
In order to capitalize on this large market opportunity, SEG is pleased to announce our client, TeamSupport, has received a significant growth investment from Level Equity. TeamSupport’s solutions solve the unique pains of B2B customer support teams by improving the organization’s customer support while simultaneously reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
- TeamSupport is a leading provider of cloud-based CRM and customer support software to B2B organizations.
- TeamSupport’s best of breed offering allows B2B companies to communicate and collaborate more effectively, streamline relationships between all departments, and manage resources and clients towards a more accurate and faster customer support response.
- Headquarters: Dallas, TX
- Level Equity is a private investment firm that invests in and acquires outstanding growth businesses, led by excellent founders and managers using technology to create change in their markets. The firm manages $940 million in long-term, committed investment funds in support of this strategy.
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- TeamSupport’s unique focus on B2B organizations has allowed the company to differentiate against industry leading competitors such as Zendesk, Freshdesk and Salesforce Service Cloud, which has led the company to tremendous growth over the past several years.
- Level Equity’s investment will enable TeamSupport to accelerate the expansion of its technology, customer success, sales, and marketing initiatives, while supporting its commitment to providing the best customer success platform for B2B organizations.